Who doesn’t like to have cookies? This one is my favourite. Easiest recipe ever.
Preparation time :15 minutes
Baking time : 20 minutes
- All purpose flour- 2 cups
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Rava/semolina – a handful
- Sugar – 3/4 cup (powder it)
- Baking powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Cashew nuts – 15-20 hand crushed
Step 1:Mix all the above ingredients and knead to a dough.
Step 2:Make small ball shaped cookies.
Step 3: Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Click Me for more sweet/pudding dishes at b2d!