Mixed sauce pasta, also known as pink sauce pasta recipe is here. Many of us like red sauce pasta and some like white sauce. Well, here is a mixture of both red and white sauce. Just imagine! It tastes heavenly. You can make it plain or adds some veggies and chicken. Its just too delicious to resist.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 – 15 minutes
Serves : 4
- Pasta of your choice – 2 cups
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 4 cloves , finely chopped
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Small Mushrooms – 4, thinly sliced
- Broccoli – few, blanched
- Capsicum – 1/4 th, thinly sliced
- Tomato paste – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1 tsp or more
- Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour – 2 teaspoons
- Milk – 3/4 th cup
- Fresh cream – 2 tablespoons
At the end :
- Mozzarella cheese/ parmesan cheese/ cheese slices – as per taste
- Chilly flakes – to garnish
- Parsley leaves – to garnish, finely chopped
- Boil the pasta in enough water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Then add chopped onions, saute till they turn translucent.
- Then add toamto paste and mix well.
- Let it cook till oil oozes out.
- Then add mushroomsand saute till its cooked.
- Then add capsicum, brocolli, salt, pepper, chilly flakesand give a good stir.
- Add all purpose flour to this and saute for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Then add milk and mix well. See that no lumps are formed.
- Add fresh cream, mix well and then add boiled pasta, mix well.
- Then add cheese, close the lid and let the cheese melt.
- Mix well. Mixed sauce pasta is ready to serve.
Garnish it with parsley leaves, chilli flakes and cheese ( optional ) and serve hot.
For chicken pasta,
- Add the chicken after tomato paste is cooked (step 6).
- Close the lid and cook till chicken is well cooked.
- Continue with step 7.
Also have a look at our other pasta recipes like
If you like our recipes then tag us in instagram @b2d_plate