This is the best fudgy brownies I have made so far. I have tried many recipes including the cakey Chocolate brownie, which I shared earlier. After testing with different ingredients, this one finally came out with perfect texture as I was craving for. These brownies are fudgy and also got crackly crust on top as you can see in photos.
I always look for easier methods, so here I used choco chips which is directly added to the brownie battter without melting them. So, this is a quick one bowl recipe.
Baking time : 20 – 25 minutes
- Butter – 100 gms, melted,
- White sugar – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup, I have used dark cocoa powder
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Choco chips – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 170 -180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease the baking dish with butter or place a butter / baking paper.
- Add hot melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar and whisk really well.
- Then add eggs and whisk well for couple of minutes.
- Then add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla essence & mix with spoon/ spatula till well combined. (Do not whisk)
- Add choco chips and mix just to combine.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the baking dish and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Not more!
- Let the brownies cool down and then cut them into squares.
Important notes :
- Use hot melted butter.
- Do not beat the batter after adding all purpose flour and cocoa powder.
- Use spoon or spatula to mix them gently. If the batter is over beated or over mixed that creates air in the batter and gives a cakey texture.
- Bake it for 20 – 25 minutes. If baked for more time then brownies would turn dry.
- I have used dark cocoa powder.
- In this recipe I have used 1/2 cup white sugar & 1/2 cup brown sugar. However you can add 1 cup white sugar if you do not have brown sugar.
My dear viewers from Middle East, you can click on the image below for buying all baking essentials from amazon.
The best fudgy brownies are ready to serve. Have a lovely day 🙂
Alhumdulillah, It’s been 2 years we embarked on our food blogging journey. I want to thank you all for all the love, support, likes & feedbacks. Keep trying our recipes and support us as always 🙂