Chicken pasta in desi style, doesn’t need any pasta sauce, and its ideal for lunch / tiffin boxes. Elders as well as kids love to eat this pasta.
Here I have added chicken and capsicum, but we can also make it completely veg by adding veggies like carrots, beans, broccoli, mushrooms etc.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 30 minutes
- 2 cups any pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 250 gms minced chicken
- 1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- salt to taste
- Boil pasta and keep aside.
- In a deep pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Then add onion and saute till lightly golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add red chilly powder and saute for a minute and then add minced chicken/ chicken kheema , add salt and saute well for a minute.
- Close the lid and let chicken cook well. No need to add water as chicken will leave its moisture and cook.
- After chicken is well cooked, add capsicum, vinegar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and saute on high heat for a minute.
- Then add boiled pasta and mix gently till the sauce gets coated well.
- Close the lid n cook for a minute.
Delicious chicken pasta is ready to serve.
For extra spice, 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce can be added along with ketchup.
Click me for more pasta/ noodles/pizza recipes at b2d!