Stuffed Parathas are always prefect option for a wholesome meal. Kheema Paratha is a luscious Mughlai dish which is flat Indian bread stuffed with mutton/chicken masala.This is also a famous street food available in North India.This paratha filled with spicy and flavorful chicken filling is definitely going to satisfy your taste buds.
- Shredded chicken – 1 cup (cooked with pepper and salt)
- onion – 1
- green chilly – 1
- Ginger- garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- curry leaves
- garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chicken tandoori powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Atta / wheat flour – 3 cups
- Heat oil in a pan , saute curry leaves and onions. When the onions become translucent, add ginger-garlic paste and green chilly. Add the shredded chicken and all the masala powders. Saute well. Remove from the flame.
- In a mixing bowl, take wheat flour. Add salt and 1 teaspoon oil. Knead using water to a soft dough.
- Make balls. Roll out 2 of them. (Make sure to keep the middle part of the rolled roti a little bit more thicker compared to the edges. Put 1-2 teaspoon of the prepared kheema masala at the centre of one of the rolled roti. Cover it up with the other. Now roll it out together.
- Heat a pan. Fry the roti by flipping on both the sides. Add a little ghee/butter.
Kheema Paratha is ready. Serve it with chutney , curd, pickle and enjoy!!!
You may also like these paratha recipes –