Pasta is a favorite dish in every house without a doubt. Make it little more tastier and unique using Bolognese and béchamel sauces.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- pasta – 200 gms (1 packet) (cooked and drained)
- chicken breast cubes – 400 gms (cooked with pepper and salt)
- broccoli – 10- 15 florets ( Rest it in hot water of turmeric and salt for a minute and drain it)
- Tomato – 1 big ( chopped)
- béchamel sauce – 1 tetra pack
- Bolognese sauce mix – 1 packet (prepare it as per the instruction in the packet)
- oregano – 2 teaspoon
- mozzarella cheese – to sprinkle
- Butter, salt , pepper
Step 1 : In a pan , heat a stick of butter . Toss in broccoli and tomato. Saute for a couple of minutes
Step 2 : Add béchamel and Bolognese sauce. Stir it well.
Step 3 : Once it is well combined , toss in chicken cubes.
Step 4 : Now add cooked pasta and mix well.
Step 5 : Add oregano powder . Season with pepper and salt . Combine it very well
Step 6 : Finally sprinkle some mozzarella cheese . Simmer cook for about 5 minutes.
Tasty and delicious Pasta is ready !
1.For better combining , I divide the entire ingredients into two halves and perform the above steps twice. Then finally I transfer both the halves into a bigger pot and simmer cook for 2 minutes.
2. Alternatively bechamel sauce can be made at home. Roast 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour in butter for 10 seconds. When smell changes, add 2 cups of milk and stir well. Add milk little by little so that maida gets mixed well.stir until you get a smooth, slightly thick sauce. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
Click Me for more pasta / noodles / pizza recipes at b2d!