Corn chaat is a quick & healthy snack you can prepare at home. If you are craving for chaat, having kitty party or if suddenly guests arrive then corn chaat surely comes to your rescue.
Boil/ steam the corns, drain and cool. Then add veggies, chaat masala and lime juice. Top it with sev and serve. Isn’t it simple? Well you can even add red chilly powder to make it spicy corn chaat.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes
- Sweet corn – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – few, finely chopped
- Chaat masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Lime – 1/2
- Salt – to taste
- Sev – as needed
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 teaspoon or more ( for spicy chaat)
- Boil or steam the sweet corns, drain and cool them.
- In a bowl add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, chat masala, salt, lime juice and cooked sweet corn and mix well.
- Sweet corn chaat is ready.
- Serve the chaat in a plate and top it with sev.
Try our other quick and easy chat/ snack recipes such as