Here is a easy recipe for fragrant, moist orange cake. Fresh orange juice , orange zest makes this cake so flavorful that you will make it again n again! Very few basic ingredients are needed to bake this cake. Try this , n you will love it 🙂
Baking time : 35 – 45 minutes
- Eggs – 3
- Oil – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Orange zest – 1 tablespoon
- Orange juice – 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour – 1.25 cups
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Preheat the oven to180 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites separately till fluffy in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs yolks, oil, orange juice, sugar and beat well till fluffy.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon powder, salt to the the bowl.
- Add the orange zest and fold the batter gently till well combined.
- Pour the batter in to the cake tin and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool down completely and serve.
Check our other fruit flavored cakes like