Hara Bhara Chicken is a Mughlai dish which is very easy to prepare ,yet soo delicious .In this recipe, Chicken is cooked in yoghurt – cilantro (coriander leaves) paste along with few basic spices. It goes well with any Roti or rice . Give it a try!
Also, Check out the recipes of these roti / rice –
Hara Bhara Chicken :-
- Chicken – 1 kg
- oil – 2 tablespoon
- cream – 2 tablespoon
For green paste :-
- onion – 4 (fried)
- ginger-garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- green chilly – 5
- yoghurt – 1.5 cup
- cashew – 15 (soak for 10 mins)
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- garam masala powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- coriander leaves – 1/2 bunch
- Heat 4 tablespoon oil in a pan. Saute onions until golden brown. Let it cool. Now make a paste with all the ingredients mentioned under ‘green paste ‘ using a blender (without adding water)
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Stir fry the chicken pieces for a few minutes. Then pour the green paste. season with salt.
- When it starts to boil, cover and cook on medium heat until the chicken is done. Switch off the flame and add cream.
You may also like –