Paneer wrap is a simple ,tasty and easy wrap made of fried paneer cubes. Spicy paneer masala is stuffed inside a tortilla wrap along with shredded mozzarella cheese. This paneer wrap can be served for breakfast, packed in lunch box or served as snack in the evening. Go, give it a try !
You may also like these recipes using tortilla wrap –
Paneer Wrap :-
- Paneer – 100 gms
- capsicum – 1/4
- onion – 1 medium
- tomato – 1 medium
- ginger- garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- red chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- jeera powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- butter – 1 tablespoon
- mayonnaise – as required
- ketchup – as required
- lemon juice – 1-2 teaspoon
- mozzarella cheese shredded – as required
finely chop the onion. Make tomato paste of a tomato by blending it in a blender. cut capsicum into square bite size pieces.
To prepare paneer stuffing :
- Heat butter in a pan. Stir fry the paneer cubes until it turns golden. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1-2 teaspoon oil. Saute onions until it turns golden brown. Then add ginger – garlic paste and saute until raw smell disappears.
- Now add all dry masala powders. Saute well for a couple of minutes on medium – low flame until it turns aromatic.
- Add the tomato paste and saute well until it thickens and oil starts to seperate. Add 4-5 tablespoon of water. Adjust salt.
- Add fried paneer and capsicum. Close and Sim cook for a couple of minutes. Switch off the flame.
To make Paneer wrap :
Take a tortilla wrap. Spread a teaspoon of mayonnaise and ketchup each. Place the paneer stuffing in the middle. pour 1/2 teaspoon lime juice. Top it with shredded mozzarella cheese. Wrap and tuck the ends
Cut and serve with ketchup or any of your favorite dip.
Note : You may also add grated veggies like carrot, cabbage or onion before adding cheese to the paneer wrap to make it all the more delicious.
Also, check out these breakfast recipes –
- Bread Masala
- Pizza Dosa
- Cheesy eggplant
- Aloo Cheela / Potato Pancake
- Wheat upma/ Mangalore style sajjige