Puff Cups are an elegant and different way to serve puff and please your guests . These Puff Cups are simple and easy savory loaded with chicken filling and shredded cheese. Veggies of your choice (like mushroom , carrot , corn , capsicum ) can also be added . Best for Ifthar as well as evening snack.
Makes – 12 cups
For marination :-
- Boneless Chicken – 200gms
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- ginger – garlic paste
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Yoghurt / curd – 2 tablespoon
For Chicken filling :-
- Onion – 1
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Chilly sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1/4 teaspoon
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1-2 tablespoon
For Puff cups :-
- Puff Pastry – 3
- Butter – 1 tablespoon (melted)
- garlic – 1 clove
- Parsley leaves – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – as needed
- Clean and wash the boneless chicken breast. Pat dry . Cut it into bit size pieces.
- Finely chop the onion , garlic and parsley.
To prepare the chicken filling :-
- Firstly, marinate the chicken cubes with ingredients mentioned under ” For marination”. Keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion until it turns soft. Add marinated chicken and cook until just done. Add tomato ketchup , chilly sauce and oregano . Combine well. Check for salt. Cook on low flame for about a couple of minutes. Finally, add butter . Mix well. Remove from flame.
To Prepare the Puff cups :-
- In a small bowl , combine melted butter and finely chopped garlic and parsley leaves.
- Grease the cup cake moulds
- Cut each puff pastry into 4 small squares.
- Place the cut puff pastry squares in each mould .
- Brush it with butter – garlic – parsley mixture .
- Top it with little shredded mozzarella cheese, then chicken mixture , then again mozzarella cheese.
- Pre heat the oven to 230 degrees. Bake the Puff Cups for 10-15 minutes or until the Pastry turns golden and cheese melts completely
The Puff Cups are ready ! Serve it with Ketchup and Enjoy!
You may also like these –