Oreo Muffins are rich dark chocolate muffins made with just 3 ingredients. If you are an oreo lover, you will definitely love these muffins. Oreo cream biscuits are powdered along with the cream ; hence sugar is not added to the batter. Here, I have used original oreo biscuits (milk flavoured). You may also use chocolate cream oreo biscuits or a mix of both original and chocolate cream oreo biscuits. All of these taste utterly delicious. Additionally, you may top it with biscuit chunks , serve it topped with whipped chocolate or chocolate ganache ; choices are plenty.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Bake time : 25
Makes – 8 oreo muffins
- Oreo biscuits – 32
- milk – 3/4 cup
- baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Grind the biscuits along with the cream to fine powder.
- Add milk (at room temperature ) and blend it to get a smooth batter. transfer it to a bowl.
- Add baking powder . Combine well.
- Place muffin cases (paper) in each mould. Pour oreo batter . Make sure to pour just a little more than half to each mould as the muffin rises while baking . (If you don’t have muffin paper , you have to grease each mould very well.)
- Bake it for about 25 minutes . (just insert a toothpick to check if it is done ; the toothpick should come out clear).
Oreo Muffins are ready! Snack it and Enjoy!
Check out these recipes too –