Rose lime soda, our new favourite way to drink the popular fresh lime soda or nimbu soda. Lime soda fits all seasons but we find it more refreshing during summer. I must say, fresh orange juice, Mohabbat ka sharbath and fresh lime soda are the three juices which we drank most during this summer.
Lime soda is essentially citrus juice and soda water, a little sugar and some salt. Here I have added roohafza instead of sugar. It tastes heavenly. We ususally make Sabja seed sharbath in same way without adding soda water. But rose lime soda just won our heart this summer. Sometimes I also add a small piece of green chilly to give a unique flavour.
Serves : 1
- Lime – 1
- Soda water – 1 can
- Roohafza – 1 tbsp or as per taste
- Salt – a pinch
- Green chilly – a tiny piece (optional)
- Add lime juice, roohafza , salt in a serving glass and mix well.
- Then pour soda water, green chilly and stir breifly.
- Add few ice cubes and serve immediately.