Egg burji is spicy Indian scrambled egg. Here is the simple recipe for egg burji.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 2
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium sized tomato , finely chopped
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Few finely chopped coriander leaves
- Heat the pan, add 1 tablespoon oil. Then add onion and saute well for one minute till softened.
- Add tomatoes and saute for one minute.
- Then add green chilli, turmeric and saute for few seconds.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and then pour to pan, add salt and scramble gently.
- Stir constantly to prevent burning. Add half of coriander chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- When its cooked switch off the flame.
- Garnish with remaining chopped coriander leaves and serve egg burji with bread, pav or chapati.