Thts another spicy, tangy chutney with garlic flavour.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 2 minutes
- Grated coconut – 1 cup , fresh
- Dry red chilly – 2
- Garlic cloves – 3 ( small) / 1 ( large )
- Onion – tiny piece
- Tamarind – tiny ball
- Salt – to taste
- In a pan , dry roast the dry red chilli and garlic cloves for 2d minutes.
- In a blender, add roasted chilli, garlic, coconut, onion, tamarind, salt and 1/4 cup of water and grind them to a smooth paste.
- For tadka (tempering)
- Heat 2 teaspoon ghee in a tadka pan. add 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 5- 6 curry leaves and saute for few seconds. Pour the tadka on chutney.
Chutney is ready to serve with Idli/Dosa/Uttappam/Paniyaram( Guliappa) .
We also have recipe for
Garlic chutney tastes great with Suji paniyaram/ Rava appe. Do try and let us know if you liked our recipes.
If you try our recipes please tag us in Instagram #b2d_plate.