Pasta is everybody’s all time favourite ; especially children’s. This recipe has a creamy blend of chicken and veggies to the pasta.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves – 4
- Pasta -400 gms
- Chicken – 500 gms
- green, yellow , red, orange pepper / capsicum – 1 each
- carrot – 1 and a half (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- onion – 1 chopped
- chicken stock (preserve the stock that you get while cooking chicken) or add chicken stock cube -1
- pepper powder – 2 teaspoon
- Fresh/ tin Cream – 170 gm
Step 1 : Boil enough water in a big pot .Season it with salt and a teaspoon of oil. Cook pasta in it for about 10 minutes. Drain it and wash it over cold running water. Keep it aside.
Step 2 : Cook the chicken with 2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and salt. Once it is cooled, shred the chicken pieces. Keep it aside.
Step 3 : Heat butter in a pan. Add chicken stock cube. saute onion , peppers and carrot one by one.
Step 4 : Once the veggies get crispy , add shredded chicken.
Step 5 : Add the cooked pasta , pepper powder and salt to the above . Add cream and mix it well.
Yummy Creamy Chicken pasta ready!
(You may also add little ketchup.)
Click me for more pasta/ noodles/pizza recipes at b2d!