Pasta is everybody’s all time favourite ; especially children’s. This recipe has a creamy blend of chicken and veggies to the pasta.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves – 4
- Pasta -400 gms (cook and keep it ready)
- Chicken – 500 gms (cooked with pepper,turmeric and salt)
- green, yellow , red, orange pepper / capsicum – 1 each
- carrot – 1 and a half (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- onion – 1 chopped
- chicken stock (preserve the stock that you get while cooking chicken) or add chicken stock cube -1
- Fresh/ tin Cream – 170 gm
In butter ,add chicken stock cube. saute onion , peppers and carrot one by one. Once the veggies get crispy , add shredded chicken.
Mix the pasta , pepper powder and salt to the above . Add cream and mix it well.
Yummy Creamy Chicken pasta ready!
(You may also add little ketchup.)
Click me for more pasta/ noodles/pizza recipes at b2d!