An easy kabab recipe that can be relished as a side dish or a snack !Chicken is blended with spices ,made balls and fried to get this golden crisp beauty. it’s definitely gonna be yummy in your tummy!!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Frying time :10 minutes
- Chicken – 250 gms (boneless)
- Cashew nuts – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Jeera powder – 2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tablespoon
- coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon
- egg – 1
- Cheese – 3-4 tablespoon (grated )
- Mince Chicken and keep it aside
- Grind together cashew nuts, onion , lemon juice , jeera powder , chilly powder, coriander leaves and salt. Add this to the minced chicken and combine well.
- Whisk egg and add to the above.Mix well.
- Finally add some grated cheese. Combine very well
- Make balls and deep fry . (alternatively, you can also make it into finger shape and fry)
The Chicken Kabab balls are ready ! Serve it hot as starter and enjoy!
Check out these starter recipes too –
- Chicken Seekh Kabab
- Chilli garlic prawns
- Broasted chicken
- Badami Chicken Kabab
- Chicken fry
- Murg chatpata kabab
- Mutton Dry Roast
- Spicy mutton chops| lamb chops