An easy kabab recipe that can be relished as a side dish or a snack !Chicken is blended with spices ,made balls and fried to get this golden crisp beauty. it’s definitely gonna be yummy in your tummy!!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Frying time :10 minutes
- Chicken – 250 gms (boneless)
- Cashew nuts – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Jeera powder – 2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tablespoon
- coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon
- egg – 1
- Cheese – 3-4 tablespoon (grated )
Step 1: Mince Chicken and keep it aside
Step 2 : Grind together cashew nuts, onion , lemon juice , jeera powder , chilly powder, coriander leaves and salt. Add this to the minced chicken and combine well.
Step 3: Whisk egg and add to the above. Finally add some grated cheese. Mix well.
Step 4 : Make balls and deep fry . (alternatively, you can also make it into finger shape and fry)
Explore here for more chicken dishes at b2d