It is a very popular Indian street food . It is super delicious , super easy , super healthy dish. Have it as it is or with any side dips such as chutney or ketchup .
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Makes – 2-3 wraps
- Paneer cubes – 200gms
- garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- onion – 1+1 (finely chopped)
- Schezwan sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1/2 tablespoon
- vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- brown sugar – 1 teaspoon
- maida (all purpose flour) or atta (wheat flour) – 2 cups
- water – 300 ml or as required
- baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- chaat masala – to sprinkle
- mozzarella cheese – to sprinkle
- pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- salt , oil
Step 1: Heat oil . Saute garlic.Add one onion and saute till it becomes translucent.
Step 2: Add schezwan sauce , ketchup, chilly sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar . Stir it well.
Step 3: Add paneer cubes. Mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Season it with salt and pepper.
Step 4: In a mixing bowl , combine maida (or atta), baking powder ,salt and water to make a medium thick batter (consistency similar to that of a dosa).
Step 5 : Heat a pan. Pour a spatula of batter and spread it just like dosa. Let it cook. Flip it over .apply a little oil. Cook until both the sides are well done.
Step 6: Place the prepared dosa on a plate. Sprinkle chaat masala , some finely chopped onion. Add the cooked paneer schezwan mixture. Top it with mozzarella cheese. Roll it tightly . Wrap it with a foil.
Serve it hot.
Click Me for more street food recipes at b2d!