This is one of the most easiest and yummiest breakfast that can be made using bread slices . It is also good for evening snack.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Serves – 1-2
- Bread – 6 slices
- eggs – 3
- Onion – 1 big (chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 (chopped)
- Ketchup – 5-6 tablespoon
- Pepper, salt
- Cut slices of bread into small square pieces (or you may even crumble it gently with hands). Squeeze enough ketchup on it. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Break open the eggs into a bowl . Season it with salt and pepper. Whisk it well.Keep it aside.
- In a pan , heat oil . Sautee onion until it turns translucent. Add tomato and saute until it turns soft. (note: if you wish to make it spicy , add chilly powder )
- Now add bread pieces soaked in ketchup . Mix well .
- Pour the whisked egg on to the bread mixture. Combine very very well. Adjust the salt and pepper. Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot with a cup of hot tea /coffee . Enjoy !
Check the blog for similar recipes –