If you are looking for some easy, quick snack recipe then this is one of the best. Suitable for tea time snack , get togethers and picnics. Countable ingredients n easy method will make you add this in your favorite list.
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4 – 5
- Egg – 2
- Salt biscuits – 1 pack
- Onion – 1 . medium, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – a handful, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Chaat masala – to taste
- Boil the eggs, and thinly slice them . I use the egg slicer which makes eggs equally sliced.
- Arrange salt biscuits on the serving plate.
- Place the each egg slice on the each biscuit.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper on the egg.
- Spread onions and coriander leaves on the egg.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.