If you are looking for some healthy and easy salad recipe then this is for you. Chicken is marinated in indian spices and pan grilled and added to other healthy veggies to give a a bowl full of protein for lunch or dinner meal.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
For chicken marination :
- Chicken – Boneless, 200 gms
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Lime juice – 1/2 lime
For salad :
- Onion – 1. small, chopped
- Cucumber – 1, chopped
- Avocado – 1, chopped
- Sweetcorn – boiled
- Lettuce – 4-5 leaves , chopped
- Olives – few, sliced
- Jalapeños – few ( optional)
Salad dressing :
- Lime juice – 1/2, lime
- Salt- to taste
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon or more
- pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- add all ingredients mentioned under marination in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken in this for 10 minute.
- Heat 1- 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken on both sides till done.
- Let it cool down. Slice them and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, add onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, avocado, olives, lettuce , jalapeños, sliced chicken.
- Add salt, olive oil, pepper powder, lime juice and toss well.
- Grilled chicken salad is ready to serve.
Also have a look at our other salad recipes