Banana pancakes are healthy breakfast you can give to kids and pack in their lunch box too. Earlier I had posted Easy pancake recipe which is the basic one. But banana pancakes are healthier because of the use of wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. Adding sugar to the batter is optional. Instead you can serve pancakes with honey.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Egg – 1
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Banana – 1
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon ( optional )
- Ghee/ butter- to fry
- In a bowl, mash the banana using fork or by hand.
- add all other ingredients to the bowl except ghee/ butter.
- Mix well to form a pancake batter.
- Adjust the amount of milk according to consistency.
- Grease the pan with ghee, pour batter and fry both sides till light brown.
- Heathy banana pancakes are ready to serve.
Also have a look at our other recipes includes banana such as
If you try our recipes then please tag us in instagram @b2d_plate . Have a nice day 🙂