Here is another quick vegetarian snacks or starter recipe. Eggplant is high in fiber and low calorie hence can be included in healthy diet veg list.
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Eggplant – large, sliced
- Onion – 1 , medium, thinly sliced
- Parsley – few, chopped
- Mozzarella cheese – shredded, as per taste.
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Oregano – just enough to sprinkle
- Chilli flakes – as per taste
- Slice the eggplant and place it on the plate.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Place the sliced eggplant on the pan.
- Let one side cook for few minutes. Fip the eggplant.
- Place some onions, parsley, shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the slices.
- Sprinkle some oregano on the cheese.
- Close the lid n cook till cheese melts.
- Cheesy eggplant is ready.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on them and serve.
You may also like our other veg starters such as
If you like our recipes then please tag us in insta page @b2d_plate . Have a nice meal 🙂