Crunchy peanut salad is a healthy and tasty salad. Boiled peanuts are combined with freshly cut veggies and basic spices. Serve it as a starter or a complimentary side for the main dish.
- Raw Peanuts – 1 cup
- cucumber – 1 medium (optional)
- onion – 1 small
- tomato – 1 small
- green chilly – 1
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
- pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Pressure cook the peanuts with little salt and enough water on high flame for 3 whistles . once the pressure settles, open it and drain the peanuts well.
- Finely chop onion , tomato , cucumber (optional) and green chilly.
- Transfer the peanuts to a mixing bowl. Also toss in all the ingredients. Combine it very well.
A very tasty crunchy peanut salad is ready.
You may also like –