If you like prawns then try this easy and delicious pasta recipe which you can cook in few minutes. Very few ingredients used in this recipe and that gives the best taste of prawns here.
Cooking time : 20 minutes.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Prawns – 10 pieces
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves – 3, finely chopped
- Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
- Red chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Parsley – few, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste.
- Boil the pasta in enough water till done, drain n keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add a tablespoon of butter, place the prawns, sprinkle salt and pepper and cook till done. ( 3- 4 minutes).
- Remove the prawns to a plate and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, finely chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Next add tomato paste and saute for a minute.
- Add a half cup of water, red chilly powder and saute till boils.
- Then add fried prawns, cooked pasta and give a good mix.
- Check for seasoning and add of needed.
- Finally add chopped parsley, mix well.
- Prawn pasta is ready to serve.
Check out our other pasta recipes such as