These egg muffins are perfect for busy mornings. These muffins are loaded with fluffy eggs, veggies and cheese. You can also add in chicken pieces or sliced sausages to make it even more tastier.
Check our other egg breakfast recipes –
- Egg Kothu Paratha
- Egg & cheese dosa
- Cheesy Egg Quesadilla
- Egg / Omelette chapathi roll
- Egg Noodles
- Grilled Egg Sandwich
Egg muffins : –
Preparation time : 15 minutes
bake time : 10 minutes
makes – 9 muffins
- eggs – 4 large or 6 medium
- onion – 1 medium
- tomato – 1/2 small
- green chilly – 1 (optional)
- potato – 1/2 small
- carrot – 1/ 4
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- finely chop onion, tomato and green chilly. Finely grate potato and carrot.
- Break open eggs into a bowl. Put in all the chopped and grated veggies. season it with salt and pepper. combine well.
- Grease the muffin pan well with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture 3/4th into each cup. Top it up with a spoonful of cheese on each of them.
- set the oven to 180 degrees and let it bake. Once it puffs up and stops sticking to the sides of cup, remove from the oven.
- You may add cooked and shredded chicken pieces or sausage into the egg mixture .
- I keep muffin tray on the top rack (with fire on top of gas oven) for 2-3 minutes for that nice golden color of cheese on top.
- The muffins will deflate once it cools.
If you wish to, you may serve the egg muffins with bread .
You may also like these egg recipes –