Looking for some light yet filling meal? then this is the one you should include in your lunch or dinner list. A handful of cooked pasta with loads of veggies, mayo cream dressing makes the regular salad into yummy salad meal.
Here I have added ingredients required for 1 serving of pasta salad. Increase the quantity for large crowd. You can even add cooked boneless chicken chunks or boiled eggs to make it a wholesome meal.
- Pasta – a handful of boiled pasta
- Veggies – onion, tomato, cucumber, carrots, lettuce ( as per requirement )
For creamy mayo dressing :
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cream – 1 or 2 tablespoons
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Salt – to taste
- Lime – 1/2 , juice
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Chop all the veggies and add to the bowl along with boiled pasta.
- Mix well and serve it.
Creamy pasta salad is ready to serve.
You may also like our other salad recipes such as