Crazy Crust Pizza – sounds interesting ??? NO kneading of dough, NO resting time for dough, NO rolling out – NOTHING . In this pizza, the crust is made up of liquid batter. The crust and toppings are baked together ; sounds CRAZY ??? You need to give it a try…. Its absolutely easy and great in taste.
DO check out our Meat lasagna and Chicken Casserole recipes !!!
Crazy Crust Pizza :-
For the crust:
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- milk – 2/3 cup
- eggs – 2
- oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
For the chicken filling :
- For chicken marination –
- chicken breast – 350 gms
- red chilly powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- garam masala powder – 2 pinch
- yoghurt – 2 tablespoon
- ginger- garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- For sauce –
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- tomato – 1 (small )
- Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- thai chilly sauce – 1 tablespoon
- oregano – 1/4 teaspoon
- brown sugar – 1 teaspoon
- butter – 1 tablespoon
For topping :
- Mozzarella cheese
- ketchup / pizza sauce
Pre – preparations :-
- Clean and wash the chicken breast. Pat dry. Cut it into small bite size cubes
- chop the onions finely for chicken filling.
- Make puree of 1 small tomato in a blender without adding water.
- cut onions and capsicum into square pieces for the topping.
To make chicken filling :-
- Marinate chicken with the ingredients mentioned under “for chicken marination ” and salt. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan. saute chopped onions until it turns soft.
- Add marinated chicken and cook till just done.
- Now add tomato ketchup, thai chilly sauce and oregano. cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree. Combine well and cook on low flame for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add brown sugar . Mix well. Add butter and remove from the flame.
Chicken filling is ready .
To make the crust :-
- Transfer all the ingredients mentioned under “for the crust” into a blender. Blend until all the ingredients are well combined.
To Assemble :-
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Take a baking tray. Grease it very well with butter (else the batter tends to stick to it)
- Pour the batter and add the prepared chicken filling.
- bake for 20 minutes .
- Take out . Add the toppings – onion and capsicum. Spread ketchup . Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it again for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- For last 2-3 minutes, turn on the top flame to get nice golden brown color of cheese on top.
- you can add all the veggie toppings along with chicken filling ,if you would like to get all of them embedded into the crust.
- Feel free to add in your choice of toppings like pepperoni , corn , olives etc
- I used 13 by 9 inches baking tray for a medium crust pizza… For thinner crust, you can use a larger baking tray
You may also like these variety recipes of pizza –