Here is the recipe for grape juice. Grapes offer a wealth of health benefits due to thier high nutrient and antioxidant contents. Grapes are already very sweet so adding sugar in this juice recipe is optional. You can taste the juice and then add as required.
Serves : 4
- Grapes – 1 cup, seedless black/ purple
- Water – 4 cups
- Sugar – as required
- Lime juice – few drops (optional)
- Wash the grapes well and boil them in 4 cups of water.
- Heat until the skin starts to separate and the grapes starts to float.
- Switch off the flame, strain the grapes and soak in a bowl of cold water.
- Retain the boiled grape water and let it cool.
- Remove the cooled grapes and blend with cooled grape water.
- Add sugar if needed, also few drops of lime juice.
Serve it chilled and enjoy 🙂
Also check out the other juice recipes posted in our blog
- Mango milkshake
- Carrot almond milkshake
- Mohabbat ka sharbath
- Avocado banana smoothie
- Mango lassi
- Watermelon lemonade
- Strawberry milkshake
- Sabja seed sharbath