The trending dalgona coffee has been viral for a couple of weeks now. Well even I tried my hand and it was delicious with extra tablespoon of sugar. And I had some left over whipped coffee so wanted to try some dessert with it as it looked like whipped cream.
And the ingredients are always readily available at home so tried and the result was mind-blowing. If u like coffee and nutella then you must try this! Its a simple and tasty dessert which will take just 10 minutes to prepare and refrigerating time of 2 -4 hours.
Serves : 6
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Hot water – 2 tbsp
- Cream – 4 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 4 Tbsp
- Nutella – 4 Tbsp
- Marie biscuits – 15 pieces
- Melted butter – 5 tbsp
- Crush the biscuits.
- Pour the melted butter on the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Take a mixing bowl, add instant coffee powder, sugar and hot water. Whisk very well till frothy.
- Then add cream, condensed milk, nutella and whisk till well combined.
- Take a dessert dish, place half of the buttered biscuit powder ( step 2 ) at the base. Press a bit.
- Spread half of prepared dalgona nutella mix ( step 3).
- Spread remaining biscuit powder over it and then spread remaining dalgona nutella mix.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
Serve chilled 🙂
Check out our other easy recipes such as