Chocolate cake! This is the best chocolate cake I made till date. This recipe is easy, quick and the result is moist and delicious cake. And a simple frosting made with nutella is drool worthy !
Baking time : 40 minutes
- Butter – 200 gms, softened
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Eggs – 4
- Baking powder – 2 tspns
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 1 cup
- Milk – 1.5 cups
For nutella frosting :
- Nutella – 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 2 tbsp
First, preheat the oven to 180 c.
- In a large mixing bowl. add butter and sugar, whisk well till smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well till fluffy (Step 1 & 2 can be done in blender too) .
- Then add baking powder, all purpose flour, cocoa powder and mix well till well combined.
- Add milk and mix well till smooth and well combined. That’s it.
- Grease the cake pan with butter or place the baking paper and pour the batter.
- Bake at 180 c for 40 minutes or till done.
- Let it cool down.
- Add nutella, condensed milk, fresh cream in a mixing bowl and whisk well till smooth.
- Spread it over the cake as frosting.
- Garnish with some chopped nuts.
Note : Double the quantity and make more frosting if needed.
The best chocolate cake is ready.
Check out the video.
You may also like our other cake recipes such as