Watermelon lemonade reminds me of my native Mangalore. During village festivals at grandma’s place, there used to be stalls of watermelon and sugar cane juice. Its hard to find sugar cane juice or make that at home but watermelon lemonade tastes nearly like that. Its very refreshing and hydrating drink for anytime.
Serves : 2
- Watermelon – 4 cups , chopped, seeds removed
- Ginger – 1/4 inch
- Lime – 1
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Icebubes – few, for serving
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend well.
- Strain the juice to a juice jug.
- Add ice cubes and serve .
Have a look at other juice/ drink recipes such as