Who doesn’t like pizza!! Making pizza at home is new normal these days. But here is a recipe for easy & quick pizza. And as the name says, Kuboos pizza, the base used here is the Arabic bread also knows kuboos or kubs. Usually I make this, if I have any left over fried/ grilled chicken pieces.
Use leftover chapati/ roti to make this pizza.
Just spread pizza sauce or mayonnaise & ketchup over the kuboos, top it with your favourite toppings veg or non veg & cheese. Either bake it or cook on the tawa till cheese melts. Tadaa! Crunchy, delicious pizza is ready in minutes.
This is one of the dish my kids love to make. They just top the kuboos with whatever they want and I bake it. In 5 minutes their quick pizza is ready. Kids are happy so am I 🙂
Note : You can use roti as base instead of kuboos.
- Kuboos/ roti/ chapati – 4
- Tomato ketchup – 4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp or use pizza sauce instead
- Onions, capsicum – a handful, thinly sliced
- Chicken – cooked one, chopped into small bites, around 1 cup or as required
- Mozarella cheese – as required
- Oregano & chilli flakes – 1 tbsp or as required
- Spread tomato ketchup & mayonnaise or pizza sauce on the kuboos/ roti.
- Spread half of cheese over the sauce.
- Arrange the veggies & chicken over the cheese.
- Spread remaining cheese on top.
- Sprinkle oregano & chilly flakes over the cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C, bake it till cheese melts.
To make in pan/ tawa,
- Switch on the flame, close the lid of the pan and preheat for 5 minutes on low- medium heat. This results same as preheating the oven.
- Open the lid, place the ready kuboos on the pan, close the lid and cook till cheese melts.
Quick & easy kuboos pizza is ready to serve.
We have other recipes using kuboos/ arabic bread such as
You may also like our different pizza recipes such as