Schezwan dosa, is one of the Indo- Chinese fusion street food. This is a schezwan sada dosa, where the schezwan sauce/ chutney is spread over the dosa, to give crispy and spicy dosa. It tastes great alone, however you can serve it along with some Coconut Chutney too!
You can add potato masala to make schezwan masala dosa.
You can use store bought dosa batter and schezwan sauce too.
Cooking time : 8 – 10 minutes
Serves : 5
- Dosa batter – 5 ladles
- Butter/ ghee – 5 teaspoons
- Schezwan chutney – 5 tablespoons or as per taste
- Capsicum, onion, spring onion – finely chopped ( optional)
- Heat tawa, pour ladle of dosa batter and spread to make dosa.
- Close the lid and cook on low – medium flame for a minute/ till dosa gets cooked.
- Pour 1 tbsp butter/ ghee on the dosa, then spread 1 tbsp or more schezwan sauce on the dosa.
- Add choped capsicum, onion all over the dosa.
- Cook the dosa till base is crispy and brown. Fold and serve the dosa.
Serve schezwan dosa with Coconut Chutney and enjoy 🙂
Have a look at our other varities of dosas too
- Instant wheat flour dosa
- Moong bean dosa
- Pizza Dosa
- Beetroot dosa
- Millet Dosa
- Masala for masala dosa
- Instant ragi dosa