Paneer maggi, brings back my college days lunch break memories. Near to my college in Bengaluru there was a food joint, where they served the paneer maggi and mango milkshake. That used to be my almost regular lunch meal. Me and my hubby love this kind of maggi and its my go to recipe on one of those lazy days. We like to add green peas and capsicum too. The maggi we get in Middle East is spicier compared to Indian maggi. If you are going to try this recipe with Indian maggi then do add little red chilly powder along with maggi masala.
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Maggi – 2 packets
- Oil/ butter – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium , finely chopped
- Tomato paste – 2 tbsp
- green peas – a handful
- Paneer – 100 gms or as needed
- Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
- coriander leaves – few, finley chopped
- Boil the noodles separately, drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil/ butter in a pan, add onion and saute for a minute.
- Then add tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Next add green peas and let it cook.
- Then add paneer, capsicum, maggi masala and mix well.
- Add 1 cup water, mix, close the lid and let it cook for a minute.
- Then add cooked noodles, mix well, sprinkle coriander leeaves.
Easy and delicious paneer maggi is ready to serve. Enjoy 🙂
Have a look at our other easy meal recipes such as