Watermelon feta salad, is the most refreshing salad you must try! It’s full of sliced cucumbers, feta cheese and basil/ mint, all tossed in an easy lime dressing. Add some crisp onions to the mix and you’ve got a fresh and colorful salad that everyone will love. The sweet watermelon with salty feta cheese makes an amazing pair.
When I came across this watermelon and feta cheese salad, it did sound odd but quite interesting too. I like feta cheese so thought of giving it a try. I have a small basil plant in my garden hence opted for using it in salad instead of mint. I just loved this simple yet unusual salad.
Serves : 2
- Watermelon – 1 bowl, chunks
- Cucumbers – 1/2 bowl, chopped
- Onion – 1/2, chopped
- Mint/ basil leaves – few small leaves or chopped
- Lime – 1/2
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Feta cheese – a handful or as needed
- Add watermelon, cucumbers, onion, basil/ mint leaves in a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper in a small bowl. Squeeze a lime and mix.
- Drizzle this lime dressing over the watermelon mixture and toss well.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad.
The most refreshing watermelon feta salad is ready to serve.
Do check our Watermelon lemonade & Mohabbat ka sharbath recipes.
Also have a look at our other salad recipes such as