Chilli cheese toast, a simple snack prepared with bread slices, cheese and veggies. Its a quick fix for breakfast or snack time. I have followed Chef Kunal’s recipe.
- Bread slices – 4
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Capsicum – 1/2 , finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – few, finely chopped
- Salt – a pinch
- Pepper – as per taste
- Chilli flakes – as per taste
- Mozzarerlla cheese – as needed
- Cheese slices – 2
- Mix chopped garlic with butter and spread it on the bread slices on both sides.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the bread.
- Top it with onions, capsicum, coriander leaves.
- Season it with salt, pepper.
- Break the cheese slices and place on top.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes.
- Place the bread slices on heated tawa, close the lid, cook on low flame till cheese melts.
Chilly cheese toast is ready to serve 🙂
Have a look at our other recipes with bread