Broasted chicken, a popular fast food loved by all non vegetarians. Kids crave to eat this too. What else could be the best way to give them other than preparing at home. So here is the recipe of broasted chicken I make at home.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4
Oil for frying
For marination :
- Chicken – 1 kg, big pieces
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1 large
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder -1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Take a fork and prick the chicken pieces all over gently.
- Then add all ingredients listed under for marination in a bowl, mix well and marinate the chicken for 30 min.
- In a plate, add all ingredients listed under for coating .
- Heat oil for deep frying the chicken.
- Take each chicken piece from the marination and coat well with the prepared coating.
- Deep fry til golden brown.
Broasted chicken is ready to serve. Serve it with Coleslaw sandwich.
For marination, 1/4 teaspoons of other spices like garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, chili flakes also can be added to enhance the taste.