A side dish that goes very well with Chinese cuisine as well as roti/rice .
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Serves – 3
- Chicken boneless – 500 gms
- kabab masala powder – 3 tablespoon
- ginger- garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- egg – 1
- Onion – 1
- Green and red pepper / capsicum – 1 each
- garlic – 2 cloves
- vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- soy sauce – 2 tablespoon
- chicken stock – 1/2 cube ( optional)
- Ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- chilly sauce – 1 tablespoon ( I use Thai chilly sauce)
- Make the chicken into small cubes. Marinate the cubes in kabab masala powder , ginger-garlic paste , egg . Shallow fry it and keep it aside.
2. Heat butter in a pan . Saute garlic and chicken stock cube.
3.Add onion , green and red peppers one by one.
4.After 2 minutes, add soy sauce, vinegar , ketchup and chilly sauce.
5.When it is well combined, add fried chicken pieces .Mix well and keep it in low flame for 5 minutes.
Explore here for more chicken dishes at b2d