Salads always serve as a perfect side dish to any main course meal. This sweet corn salad is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
- Frozen Sweet corn – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Black/green olives – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 small
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- Thai Chilly sauce – 1 and 1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- salt, pepper.
Step 1: Transfer sweet corn , capsicum,olives and onion into a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Add tomato ketchup, thai chilly sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
You can use any chilly sauce; but make sure to add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar .I prefer thai chilly sauce as it has sweet-sour-tangy taste.
Check our Salad recipes collection.