It’s an easy & quick mushroom stir fried side dish which goes well with both rice or any bread. Few ingredients are used in this recipe and it tastes delicious.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves : 4
- Mushrooms – 250 gms , thinly sliced
- Onion – 1 medium sized , thinly sliced
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum – 1 small sized, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – few chopped, for garnish
- Wash and clean the mushrooms and slice them thin.
- In a wide pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add thinly sliced onions , ginger garlic paste & saute for 2 minutes then add sliced mushrooms and saute for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, pepper powder and saute for a minute. Do not add water. Just close the lid and cook on medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Add capsicum and stir fry on high flame till the dish gets dried.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with any Rice Dishes.
Do try our other Starter recipes.