It’s another quick recipe for breakfast, snacks, lunch box too. This recipe is adapted from homecooking show. A regular omlette is prepared in a paniyaram pan. They look cute and kids love it alot.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
- Egg – 3
- Onion – 1 small sized, finely chopped
- Capsicum – 1 small sized or 1/2 of big sized , finely chopped
- Carrot – 1, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1/4 th , finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – a handful , finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder -a pinch
- Red chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- 2 finely chopped green chillies can be replaced with red chilly powder
- Vegetables can be of your choice.
1. In a bowl , beat the eggs well, then add all ingredients.
2. Heat the paniyaram pan, spread oil in it very well. Take spoon and pour the egg mix. Close the lid for 3 minutes.
3. Once the bottom is cooked well, turn over the egg bites and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. After it’s well cooked, remove from pan and serve hot as snack or for breakfast with bread or for dinner with salad.
Check out our Snacks recipes collection