A very delicious, delightful pudding to amaze your guests!!! Layered into three different colors, it is a treat to your eyes too!
Preparation time – 30 minutes
serves – 12-14 small pudding bowls
- yellow / green jelly – 1 sachet
- strawberry jelly – 1 sachet
- gelatin – 1/2 tablespoon
- condensed milk(milk maid) – 1 tin ( 397 g)
- whipping cream – 250 ml
- fresh / tin cream – 1 tin (170 g)
- milk – 1 cup
Layer 1 : Prepare yellow / green jelly as per the instruction in the packet (that is , mix the jelly powder well in 1 cup of hot water. Then add 1 cup of ice and mix until the ice melts). Pour it into 12 small pudding bowls and refrigerate until it sets.
Layer 2 : For the second layer ,
combine the following in a blender
– 1/2 tin of condensed milk
– fresh / tin cream ( Keep 1 tablespoon of it to be used for the third layer)
– whipping cream
– gelatin ( after dissolving it in 1/4 cup of hot water)
pour it above the set jelly in each bowl. Put it into refrigerator and let the second layer set well.
Layer 3 :For the third layer ,
– Dissolve the strawberry jelly powder in 1 cup of hot water. Let it cool.
– Now combine the above strawberry jelly mixture, 1 tablespoon of fresh / tin cream ,remaining 1/2 tin of condensed milk and 1 cup of cold milk in a blender.
– Pour this as the final layer into each bowl. Keep in refrigerator and let it set.
Note : you can decorate it with strawberries , nuts or jelly pieces .
The delicious tri-colored pudding is ready. Serve it chilled.
Click Me for more dessert recipes at b2d !