If you like the cocunut flavor then you will surely fall in love with this dessert. It’s very simple and easy to make recipe.
Serves : 6-8
- Hot water – 2 cups
- Gelatine powder – 3 teaspoon
- Condensed milk – 1 tin
- Coconut milk powder – 1 cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
For garnish :
- Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh grated cocunut – 4 tablespoons
- Dissolve gelatin powder in hot water.
- Add condensed milk, coconut milk powder, milk powder, dissolved gelatine water to the blender and blend well.
- Pour this creamy mixture to the dessert dish or bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Method for garnish:
- Heat ghee in a pan, add sugar and coconut n caramelize. Switch off the flame when coconut turns golden brown.
- Garnish the pudding with caramalised cocunut and serve. Or garnish with caramelized nuts too!
Please check our other Dessert recipes too and have a great day 🙂
Does it require 2 cups hot water to dissolve 3 teaspoons of gelatin?
Yes. Because milk powders are blended with this 2 cups of gelatin dissolved water.