Kabab or kebab is a variety of grilled/ fried/ baked meat dishes. There are different methods with different ingredients in different cuisines.
In this recipe, I have baked the minced meat to get the juicy kabab. Its simple and easy. It can be served with any rice as well as any bread
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 40 minutes
Serves : 4- 5
Minced meat – 500 gms
Onion – 1, large
Green capsicum – 1/2, small
Tomatoes – 1 , large
Parsley leaves – a handful, chopped
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tablespoon
Garlic – 2 cloves
Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon ( reduce if needed)
Red chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
- Blend together onion, tomatoe, capsicum, parsley leaves, garlic into a coarse paste.
- Take minced meat in a large bowl, add the ground paste.
- Add salt, pepper, red chilly powder, chilli flakes and cinnamon powder.
- Mix well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Take a baking dish and brush it with olive oil.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly.
- Bake it for 40 minutes. Do not drain the liquid. It keeps the kabab juicy.
Baked meat kabab is ready to serve. Cut them into desired shape like squares or long. Serve it with plain rice, Chicken stock pulao, Biriyanis, pita bread or roti and Salad.
Place it inside the pita bread or roti, along with onions, mayonnaise and hot sauce, roll it and serve as kabab wrap. That tastes really great!
Also have a look at our other starter recipes like
If you try our recipes, let us know the results. You can even tag your picture in instagram with #b2d_plate. Have a wonderful day .