The potato fries are loaded with cooked mushroom or chicken , topped with mayo sauce , olives and loads of cheese to get this delicious snack. A quick & best snack to munch with family and friends.
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Potato fries – frozen or fresh
- Mushrooms/ chicken – 1 cup, chopped
- Pepper – little
- Salt- to taste
- Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
- Ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Sweet chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Hot sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese – a handful
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Olives – a handful
- Jalapeños – few
- Fry the potato fries and keep aside.
- Cook the mushroom or chicken with little salt and pepper and keep aside.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, ketchup , sweet chilli sauce and hot sauce. Mix well. Mayo sauce is ready.
- In a baking dish or microwave safe dish, first assemble the potato fries at the bottom.
- Place the cooked mushroom/ chicken on top of the fries.
- Then pour the mayo sauce over them.
- Then spread cheese over the sauce.
- Next spread oregano, olives, jalapeños over the sauce.
- Place the dish inside oven and bake/ broil till cheese melts.
- Pizza fries are ready to serve.
Enjoy the pizza fries with a hot cup of tea/ coffee or any cold drinks.
Check out our other easy snacks recipes such as