Here is a recipe for a basic crepe. Top it with your favorite fruits, chocolate or maple syrup, honey or cream. The options are plenty. It tastes great with anything. Serve it as fancy breakfast or a dessert to your loved ones. 🙂
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- All purpose flour – 1.25 cups
- Milk – 3/4 th cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Melted butter- 2 tablespoons
- Salt – a pinch
- Whisk them all together in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a pan, pour little batter, spread it thinly and cook for 2 minutes
- Flip the crepe and cook for 1 minute.
- crepe is ready to serve.
You may also like other recipes like