Strawberry milkshake is our favorite as its thick, creamy and best for anytime. Strawberries are packed with vitamin c, fibre, antioxidants and more. Its a simple recipe where milk , strawberries are blended together to give this delicious drink . You can even add a scoop of ice-cream to make it even richer in taste.
For any milkshakes, one thing to be remembered is add the fruits and 1/4 th of the milk and make a smooth puree first. The add remaining milk and blend well to form a smooth milkshake. Else big chunks of fruits will remain in the milkshake.
Serves : 4
- Strawberries – 1 cup , chopped
- Milk – 4 cups
- Sugar – as required
- ice cubes – few for serving
- Add 1 cup of milk and strawberries to the blender and make a smooth puree.
- There shouldn’t be any big chunks left.
- Add remaining milk and sugar and blend well.
- Add ice cubes and serve.
Have u checked our other juice/ drink recipes
- Watermelon lemonade
- Avocado banana smoothie
- Mango lassi
- Grape juice
- Mango milkshake
- Carrot almond milkshake
- Mohabbat ka sharbath
- Sabja seed sharbath