This is a very popular Indo Chinese snack. These are vegetarian Spring Roll that are crispy, and have tender veggies – noodles fillings. Chinese Noodles Spring Roll are perfect as starter, or for evening snack or for ifthar. These can be made with home made spring roll sheets or frozen sheets. The below recipe makes 20-24 spring rolls. You can fry as much as needed and freeze the rest for later use.
Servings – 20-24 Spring rolls
- Instant Noodles – 1/2 pkt (35 gms)
- Onion – 1 big
- carrot – 2 medium
- cabbage – 2 cups (grated)
- capsicum – 1/2 medium
- Spring Onion – 1-2 tablespoon
- garlic – 2 cloves
- vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce – 1-2 tablespoon
- Chilly sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 2-3 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- veg Stock cube – 1/2 (optional)
- Grate the cabbage. Cut onion, carrot and capsicum length wise. Finely chop spring onion (white) and garlic
- Boil water and cook noodles. Drain it and run cold water over it.
To Make Chinese Noodles Masala Filling :-
- In a pan, heat oil. Saute garlic and spring onion (white) for couple of minutes. Then add onion and stock cube (optional ) .Saute well.
- Then add veggies – carrot, capsicum and cabbage. Stir fry on high flame for 4-5 minutes. Season it with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Then add vinegar, soy sauce, chilly sauce , sugar . (check for salt and add if needed)
- Finally add noodles. Mix well. Garnish with spring onion (green). Switch off the flame.
To Make Spring Roll :-
- Fill the masala in the spring roll sheet as shown
- Deep fry until golden on both the sides
Serve it with ketchup or your favorite sauce.
You may also like these snack recipes –
Check out these street food recipes –
How about these noodle recipes –