Eid Mubarak to all of you. Food is a staple for any festival celebration, as families & friends come together to enjoy an elaborate & exquisitly prepared feast in each other’s company. Here is a selection of the best Eid foods in all the categories from starters, biriyanis to desserts.
- EID is incomplete without the world famous Sheer kurma. Its a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts and sugar. Here is the recipe.
2. Biriyani : Here is a collection of flavoursome biriyani recipes from our blog.
Check out these easy one pot pulao recipes.
3. Starters : Here is the collection of appetizing starter recipes.
4. Salads : Adding salads to the menu is a super convenient way to work in a couple of servings of vegetables and/ or fruit.
5. Desserts : How can a feast menu be without desserts? Check these delicious dessert recipes from our blog.
5. Snack time : We surely sit for chit chat with family and friends. And our 5 senses look for something to munch on during that time. isn’t it? so we have a collection of snacks which you can prepare a day before Eid and store it. Hope you all have a lovely family time 🙂
May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Aameen.
Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid mubarak 🙂